1 large bag corn tortilla chips
300 g lean beef mince
1 cup grated mozzarella
1 jalapeño, sliced crosswise, plus extra for garnish
2 cans All Gold Chilli & Herbs Mexican Style Diced Tomatoes
1 cup grated cheddar
1 cup sour cream
½ cup chopped spring onions
1 medium onion, chopped
Salt and black pepper
Lean mince preparation:
Heat a dash of oil In a heavy-based frying-pan and brown mince over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes until the mince is cooked.
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a large oven proof dish.
2. Spread a layer of tortilla chips along the bottom of the dish.
3. Spoon over browned mince
4. Spoon some All Gold Chilli & Herbs Mexican Style Chopped Tomatoes over the tortilla chips and browned mince.
5. Add some chopped chilli, spring onion, chopped onion, sour cream and a handful of grated cheese.
6. Continue to layer the ingredients in this way, ending with a layer of tortilla chips covered in grated cheese, sour cream and a sprinkling of chopped chilli and spring onion.
7. Bake in the oven until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
8. Serve with a side of guacamole and sour cream.
Tip: If you want to give the nachos more of a kick, drizzle some All Gold Hot & Spicy Tomato Sauce!