Clover Butro Sweet and Savoury Pancakes
Recipe By Zach Abrahams
- 6 Crepes
- 3 Tbl Clover Butro Oil
- 3 Tbl All Purpose flour
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 ½ cups Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cooked Chicken Breast, shredded
- 1 cup Cooked Button Mushrooms
- 1 Tbl Chopped chives
- Add Butro oil and all-purpose flour to a saucepan, stir on a medium heat for 1-2 mins, slowly add milk while stirring, once thickened, add seasoning and grated cheddar cheese. Stir until cheese is completely melted in.
- Spoon +- 2 Tbls of the white sauce into the bottom edge of each pancake, divide the shredded chicken and mushrooms between all the pancakes and place on top of the white sauce.
- Roll the pancakes up, fold the edges in and place into ceramic oven dish. Pour the leftover white sauce over the filled pancakes, top with left over grated cheese and gratinate in the oven until golden brown.
- 6 Pancakes
- 2 Tbls Clover Butro Oil
- 2 Bananas
- 2 Tbls Brown sugar
- 1 cup Plain yoghurt
- 2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- ½ cup Chocolate Biscuits, Chopped
- Icing Sugar, for dusting
- Add Butro oil to a frying pan, while heating, peel the bananas and slice in half down the centre. Crust the flat side of the banana in brown sugar and fry in heated Butro oil until golden brown. Remove fried bananas from the pan once golden brown but still firm. Roughly chop up the banana and add to a medium mixing bowl.
- To the fried bananas, add the yoghurt, vanilla essence and chopped chocolate biscuits, stir until combined and spoon into the top right corner of each pancake.
- Fold each pancake into quarters and assemble on a serving plate.