Homemade All Gold Sausage Rolls
Homemade All Gold Spicy Chicken & Tomato Sausage Rolls
Serves: 6 Prep Time: 20 MIN
400g chicken breast or thigh
1 tsp garlic, crushed
1 can All Gold Chopped Tomatoes, drained slightly
½ cup bread crumbs
3 tsps spring onion, finely chopped
1 tsp chilli, finely chopped
2 tsps Red Thai Curry Paste
1 tbls fish sauce
3 tbls fresh coriander or mint, finely chopped
Salt & pepper
Puff pastry squares/rectangles
½ cup All Gold Sweet Chilli Sauce
2 tsps soy sauce
1 tsp finely chopped coriander or mint
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Dipping sauce: mix ingredients together and allow to infuse for at least 15 minutes before using.
3. Sausage Rolls: Put the chicken, garlic, tomato, breadcrumbs, spring onion, chilli, thai paste, fish sauce and egg into the food processor and process to combine, it should not be puree but rustic. Fold in the fresh coriander or mint and add salt and pepper to taste. Set Aside.
4. Roll out the pastry into oblong shapes. Take filling, using floured hands and roll into a long sausage. Place on the long edge of a piece of pastry. Do the same for the remaining pastry and filling. Brush the edges of the pastry with water and fold over, pressing down to seal. Place the sealed edge underneath. Repeat with others.
5. Using a sharp knife, snip small slits in the top of the sausage rolls. Brush the top with egg wash, then sprinkle with sesame seeds. Place on greased baking sheets.
6. Bake for 15 minutes, or until lightly golden brown and puffed out. Serve with dipping sauce and a summer fresh salad.