Recipe by DV Chocolate
140g good-quality dark chocolate, chopped
cocoa powder, for dusting
• Chop the chocolate into small pieces and place in a bowl.
• Bring the cream and glucose to a boil and allow to cool slightly.
• Pour the cream over the chocolate and stir until a smooth and shiny ganache is formed.
• Pour into a shallow container and allow to set at room temperature.
• Once it reaches a soft butter-like consistency has been reached, agitate the ganache and then pipe or smooth into small balls.
• Roll in cocoa powder, coconut or icing sugar.