Jessica Nkosi is a South African actress best known for her role as Qondi, a sweet and beautiful rural girl who finds herself falling in love with tough guy Fezile, in the Mzansi Magic telenovela-turned-soap-opera isiBaya.
Here are facts you didn’t know about Jessica Nkosi: (Source: http://www.mytvnews.co.za)
1. Jessica Nkosi was born on 20 January 1990 in the Esikhawini, KwaZulu-Natal.
2. She was a best friend with Nomzamo Mbatha.
3. Jessica’s dating Khaya Mthethwa.
4. She is the daughter of a school teacher, Nhlanhlayethu Ntuli (mother) and a late school inspector, Jabu Nkosi † (father).
5. Jessica started her schooling at Empangeni and later moved to Eshowe to attend a Catholic boarding school from Grade 3 until she matriculated.
Facebook - Jessica Nkosi
Twitter: @Instagram: jessicankosi