SKIP MONOCHROME LONDON FASHION WEEK FESTIVAL COMPETITION
SKIP MONOCHROME LONDON FASHION WEEK FESTIVAL COMPETITION
How to enter:
To enter, participants will be required to take part in the #SKIPMONOCHROMECHALLENGE – Participants to post / upload an image of themselves (and only of themselves, no-one else) in their best Monochrome (black and white) outfit on either Instagram, Facebook and Twitter using the official competition hashtags: #SkipMonochrome and #NewForLonger and tag @SkipSouthAfrica, during competition period
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE SKIP MONOCHROME LONDON FASHION WEEK FESTIVAL COMPETITION
- The promoter is Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
- The promotional competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document above the age of 18.
- The promotional competition is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- By participating in this competition participants agree to receive future marketing material from the brand/s on promotion. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe to receiving marketing material or request the Promoter to delete their information by contacting the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051
Att: Legal Department or opting out from any electronic marketing message.
- This promotional competition is open from Monday, 16 July 2018 and ends at 12am (midnight) on 21 August 2018. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- To enter, participants will be required to take part in the #SKIPMONOCHROMECHALLENGE – Participants to post / upload an image of themselves (and only of themselves, no-one else) in their best Monochrome (black and white) outfit on either Instagram, Facebook and Twitter using the official competition hashtags: #SkipMonochrome and #NewForLonger and tag @SkipSouthAfrica between
the competition start date of Monday, 16 July 2018 and competition end date of
21 August 2018 – 00:00.
- Participant winner must enter their correct contact details. If a winner has given incorrect contact details, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner in terms of the rules.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple e-mail, cell phone or Facebook accounts or other tactics to enter or vote more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void. Entries or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry/voting process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry/votes and may disqualify the entrant.
The prize is for 1 grand prize winner who will win a trip to London Fashion Week Festival 2018 with a plus one.
- Return flights from a South African International airport to London, UK departing Tuesday, 18 September 2018 and return to South Africa Monday, 24 September 2018
- Attendance to London Fashion Week Festival at The Store Studios, 180 Strand
- Transfers from the airport to the hotel on arrival and back to the airport on the day of departure;
- X5 night stay in a standard room at a four-star hotel selected by the Promoter; and
- R10 000 spending money which is to be used for all meals, entertainment as well as money to cover entry fees for the workshops etc, and will not be converted into another currency
- Hotel, flights and tours are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or transferable.
- The Winner will be selected by means of a random draw by 24 August 2018 and will be notified telephonically where the Winner will be required to verify their details. The Winner will be required to provide their name, contact details and a copy of their identity document as well as sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the Prize.
- The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavour to contact the prize Winner once every day for 5 consecutive working days after their name is drawn. If the Winner cannot be contacted during this period, the Prize will be forfeited and another Winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
- Failure to claim the Prize or a refusal or inability to provide required documentation or comply with any of the competition requirements within 2 months will disqualify the Winner and a new Winner will be drawn in terms of these rules.
- The Winner will be required to sign an Indemnity and Media Release forms.
- The Promoter reserves the right to name the Winner publicly through any medium the Promoter deems fit. By entering the competition, the Winner agrees to the publication of their name by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the Winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the Winner. However, the Winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051
Att: Legal Department.
- A copy of these competition rules can be found on the Skip South Africa Facebook page throughout the period of the competition.
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- In the event that the Prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
- Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant or the Winner.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to Facebook.
- All participants in this Competition release Facebook from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to delete any information provided, submitted or uploaded by a participant which the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, believes is illegal, obscene, offensive or defamatory, or infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party, or is otherwise inappropriate for a campaign designed for mass audience entertainment.
- Participants warrant that they have full rights to the images and stories that they provide, submit or upload and that the use of the said material shall not constitute a breach of any third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- Participants agree that by providing, submitting or uploading their “images” and/or stories, they grant permission to the Promoter to use the images or stories or any part thereof, in any and all media for promotional / marketing purposes with no consideration payable to the participants.