Win a Studio·W Dress
Win a Studio·W Dress
Win the Woolworths Studio·W dress seen on Bonang Matheba
You stand a chance at winning the Woolworths Studio.W dress as seen on Bonang Matheba during Afternoon Express in the ‘NY Minute’ insert.
How to enter:
SMS 'WIN' to 33650 within the competition period.
Competition Opens: Thursday 25 August 2016 at 17h00
Competition Closes: Friday 26 August 2016 at 10h00
Terms & Conditions apply.
SMS charged at R1.50 per SMS. No free or bundle SMS apply.
Afternoon Express Woolworths Studio W Dress Competition – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The Afternoon Express Woolworths Studio W Dress Competition ("the Competition") will be run by Cardova Trading Proprietary Limited (registration number: 2010/007686/07) (“the organisers”).
• By entering the Competition entrants agree to be bound to all the terms and conditions and competition rules as set out herein.
• The competition is open to all South African citizens and legal residents of South Africa who are 18 years of age or older and permanently reside in the Republic of South Africa, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of the organisers and the promoter, or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by any of the organisers or promoter, including agencies and/or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates, and any supplier of any goods or services in connection with the competition.
• The competition will open on Thursday 25 August 2016 at 17h00pm and close on Friday 26 August 2016 at 10h00am ("the competition period").
• To enter, entrants must SMS the keyword “WIN" followed by your name, city to 33650 within the Competition period.
• There is no restriction on the number of entries. Entrants may enter as many times as they like to increase their chances of winning.
• SMS' will be charged at R1,50 per SMS entry. No free or bundled SMS apply.
• 1 (One) winner/s will be selected randomly by means of an automated system from the valid entries received within the Competition period on the closing date of the Competition. Late entries will not be considered.
• In case of a dispute regarding the identity of a winner herein, the owner of the SIM card used to enter the Competition will be deemed the winner, even though the handset may have been used by another individual to enter the Competition.
• The organisers will contact the winner telephonically on the number from which the entry was sent and shall make at least 5 (five) attempts to contact each winner telephonically on the mobile number selected from the entries.
• If the organisers are unable to contact a winner within 5 (five) hours from the date and time the winner is drawn, that winner will forfeit the prize and the organisers reserve the right to select a new winner under the same conditions, except that the organisers will make 1 (one) attempt only to contact each further entrant selected until a winner is declared.
• The prize is one Woolworths Studio W dress as worn by Bonang Matheba in the ‘NY Minute’ insert on Afternoon Express on the 25th of August 2016.
• Each entrant can only win 1 (one) prize herein.
• Prizes are not transferable, and cannot be deferred or exchanged for cash or any other item.
• The organisers will provide winners with all necessary information to collect the prizes prior to the event.
• Winner will use the prize at own risk. The organisers, the Promoters and their agents shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize or any part thereof.
• The organisers and their agents will not be liable for any damages, compensation or the like arising from any disqualification for reasons described in the terms and conditions.
• The organisers and their agents accept no responsibility for any technical problems with respect to entries, or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The organisers and their agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
• The organisers' decision regarding any matter concerning the Competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions, as well as the selection of the winner, is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The organisers and/or their agents will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the Competition or prize awards.
• The organisers and their agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the Competition at any time without notice to the entrants, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control. The organisers shall further be entitled to change the prize herein to a prize of similar or greater value.
• The organisers do not warrant the any prize is free of defects, whether latent or patent, and further ore that it will be fit for a particular purpose. The organisers will accordingly, otherwise than allowed in law, not be liable in the event of the prize having any kind of default or causing any harm.
• Proof of South African identity will be required to collect a prize and the organisers reserve the right not to cancel any award to a winner if that winner fails or refuses to provide sufficient documentation to verify his/her identity within 21 days from the determination of the winner.
• These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.