Medisculpt Hamper Giveaway
Dr Anushka Reddy is giving away a Mother's Day treatment to one lucky Afternoon Express viewer!
How to enter:
Comment on the Medisculpt competition post on the Afternoon Express Facebook page telling us why you think you deserve the Mother's Day treatment of your choosing.
Entries open at 4:30pm on Thurs, 26 April 2018
Entries close at midnight on Sun, 29 April 2018
Terms and conditions apply.
AFTERNOON EXPRESS MEDI-SCULPT COMPETITION - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Important clauses which may limit our responsibility, place an obligation on you to indemnify us, involve an acknowledgement of any fact or involve some risk for you will be in bold and italics. You must pay special attention to these clauses.
- The Afternoon Express Medi-Sculpt Competition (Competition) will be run by Cardova Trading (Pty) Ltd in association with Medi-Sculpt.
- Each person entering the Competition (entrants/you/your) and/or accepting a Prize in terms of this Competition agrees and accepts that the Competition rules as set out in these terms and conditions are binding on him/her.
- Competition Period
2.1 Entries for the Competition will open at 16h30 on Thursday, 26 April 2018 and will close at 23h59 on Sunday, 29 April 2018 (Competition Period).
- Who can enter
- In order to be eligible to enter the Competition:
- you must be a legal, permanent resident of the Republic of South Africa;
- you must be 18 (eighteen) years of age or older; and
- you must be a natural person.
- Notwithstanding clause 3.1, you are not eligible to enter this Competition if:
- you are a director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the organisers of the Competition, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the organisers;
- you are an immediate family member of any of the persons specified in clause 3.2.1; or
- you are a supplier of goods or services in connection with the Competition.
- In order to be eligible to enter the Competition:
- How to Enter
- Go onto the Aftternoon Express Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/afternoonexpress/) during the Competition Period and tell us why you deserve to win the Medi-Sculpt Mother’s Day treatment tagging @dr_anushka_reddy.
- Once you meet the requirements set out in clause 3 above and this clause 4, you will automatically be entered into the Competition.
- There is no restriction on the number of times you may enter, provided that each entry is unique (i.e. not the same person or motivation).
- No automated entries will be allowed. Entries must be made manually by a natural person.
- If your entry is submitted in a manner that in the sole discretion of the Organisers will provide you with an unfair advantage over other entrants, you will be disqualified from the Competition.
- How the winners are determined
- A panel of judges, who are appointed by us, will select 1 (one) person (Winner) from all valid entries as a winner of the Prize within 3 (three) days from the closing date of the Competition, subject to clauses 5.2 and 7.2. The Winner will be the entrant who is determined in the sole and unfettered discretion of the judges as the entrants who submitted the most entertaining entries.
- We will notify the Winner by commenting on the Winners’ entry post within 24 (twenty-four) hours from determination of the Winner to request a copies of each Winners’ identification document in order to validate his/her entry and to request further contact details. The Winner will be required to provide an electronic copy of his/her identification document within 3 (three) days from being requested by us, failing which the Winner will forfeit the Prize and have no claim against us.
- If a Winner does not reply to the notification message sent by us by within 3 (three) days from it being sent by us, that Winner will forfeit the Prize and will have no claim against us. In the event of a forfeiture as contemplated herein, we shall have the right to select a different entrant on the same conditions.
- The Prize
- The Prize excludes all items not mentioned in clause 6.1 and may differ from images or items used in marketing material for the Competition.
- We will contact each Winner to receive all necessary information to deliver the Prize and the Prize shall be sent to the Winner via e-mail within the Republic of South Africa within 20 (twenty) business days from confirmation of the Winner.
- The Prize, or any part thereof, may not be exchanged for cash any other item. Prizes are not transferable. We reserve the right to substitute the Prize, or part thereof, with any other prize of a similar commercial value.
- Any reference to the Organisers/we/us/our includes the directors, members, partners, sponsors, agents or consultants of the Organisers, where the context allows for it.
- The Winner will only be confirmed once a valid copy of his/her identification document is received and a validation process has taken place.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions should it be deemed necessary in our sole discretion.
- The Organisers' decision regarding any matter concerning the Competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions, including the determination of the Winner, is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Where relevant, if a Winner does not accept the Prize as required herein, if an entry is not valid for whatever reason, if a Winner has breached these terms and conditions, if a Winner renounces the Prize or we deem such Winner to have renounced the Prize, we reserve the right to declare the Prize forfeited and/or choose a new Winner.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the entrants or the Organisers in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008.
- We will need to process your personal information to validate your entry as well as to contact you to offer you products and, if you are a Winner, to make the Prize available to you. By entering this Competition, you specifically and expressly consent to us processing your personal information for these purposes and you specifically and expressly consent to us storing you information and contacting you for marketing purposes.
- We assume no risk and/or liability whatsoever for the failure of any technical element in the Competition which may result in your entry not being successfully submitted and/or the Winner not successfully receiving or taking up the Prize.
- Once the Winner accepts the Prize, the Winner accepts the Prize at his/her own risk.
- We assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, harm or damage arising from your participation and/or any Prize awarded in the Competition or for any loss or damage, howsoever arising. All persons entering this Competition, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damage, harm or injury (whether arising from negligence or otherwise) which may be sustained as a result of any claim, costs, expense, loss or damages which may be made by any third party.
- If required by the Minister of Trade and Industry, the National Consumer Commission or for whatever other reason, we will have the right to modify or terminate this Competition with immediate effect and without notice of such modification or termination. In such event, all entrants hereby waive any rights, which they may have against us and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against us.
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram and any correspondence related to the Competition should be directed at us and not Instgram.